Winter Farmhouse

Winter Farmhouse

Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Dear Moriah!

My baby girl is 9! 

And Nine years was celebrated with friends to sleep over and play silly games with, a special breakfast out with Daddy, and a truly delicious cake...4 layers of white chocolate cake with lemon filling sandwiched between, covered with a decadent layer of white chocolate cream cheese frosting, and dusted all over with coconut...I love it that my kids have such great taste!


"...Now blow your candles out my dear, and make your wish come true!"

This is a girl with a ready smile.
This is a girl with a kind word for everyone.
This is a girl who never complains.
This is a girl who is happy over others' joys.
This is a girl who brings great joy to others' lives.
This is a girl with a great sense of humor!
This is a girl I don't deserve, but have great delight in!!

May all your wishes come true and more importantly, may God continue to richly bless you as you grow in grace and stature.

Happy Birthday, Moriah.

And in closing, the birthday girl herself hacked into my blog and added her own two cents:

"Mom I'm not a baby!!!!!!" Man this blog is embarasing!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Moriah! Why does YOU turning 9 make ME feel so old??

    Two of my favorite Moriah memories:

    Moriah: Do you have a three?
    Me: No, I don't! Go fish!
    Moriah: What did you say?
    Me: I said, "Go fish!"
    Moriah: You don't say Go FISH. You say Go FISHING. If you can't play it right, I'm not playing.

    and also....

    Moriah, running around the yard five paces behind Lydia, Ben, and Lily, shouting loudly.
    Kendra: Moriah, why are you shouting?
    Moriah: Because I'm the LEADER!!!

    Also, I love your new header pic. I do so love forsythia. Sorry, but I do! (And I'm really not sorry.)

    ReplyDelete