Winter Farmhouse

Winter Farmhouse

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another Season

Gus is no less intent in his second season of baseball than he was in his first.  He continues to be very focused on the game...24/7 in fact.

He badgers me every morning about whether or not his uniform is clean and ready to go for game day.  No small feat, I assure you, when he wears it every day.  (game or not)


He has found a little time in his day, however, for some dry land swimming.  Just to round out his interests.

2 comments:

  1. We have a couple of those fanatics around here. :)
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great that he has so much passion about something at such a young age.

    I wish Hunter cared if his uniform was clean - I think it's only been washed once this season :-)

    ReplyDelete